CraneMorley is seeking a Software Developer that is capable of both back-end (70%) and front-end (30%) development utilizing multiple technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with the best instructional designers, media specialists, programmers, and leadership in a supportive, creative environment. Innovative thinking is encouraged.
The position is a hybrid combination of working at home and in our Irvine studio facility when needed.
- Developing projects in C# (C-Sharp) using Visual Studio, Microsoft .NET Framework, and .NET Core. These projects include MVC web projects, web APIs, code libraries, and console applications.
- Comfortable working with databases and SQL Server. This includes Stored Procedures, Tables, Functions, Types, and SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- Experience integrating with Third-Party APIs. Examples include Zoom and Microsoft Dataverse.
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Comfortable using Git for source control and Bitbucket
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerApps and Dataverse
- Familiar with the Microsoft Azure and App Services
- Familiar with SCORM and Learning Management Systems
- Familiar with SAML and Single-Sign-On
As we have a close gold partner relationship with Microsoft, this position has the opportunity to access training and, on the job, mentoring with their latest technology.
Send your Resume: