CraneMorley is looking for an eLearning Developer with experience developing highly interactive training courses and on-the-job support for a variety of industries.
Why Work Here?
We currently work in a hybrid model, at home and in our new Irvine, CA interactive media production facility. You will have the opportunity to work with the best instructional designers, media specialists, programmers and leadership in a supportive, creative environment. Innovative thinking is encouraged. Our 29-year proven track record gives clients the confidence to allow us to innovate and that has been the basis for our long-term relationships. We have won nearly 200 awards for our work.
Partners like Microsoft also have confidence in CraneMorley, awarding us a Gold Mixed Reality Partnership, which gives us early access to HoloLens applications and engineering support working with their strategic enterprise clients. Your work will benefit from this steady stream of new tools.
Most of our clients work in a similar hybrid model and we have mastered optimizing the virtual and in-person workflow that allows us to work with global leaders such as Sempra Energy, Porsche, HealthStream, Kraft-Heinz, Intel, Mercedes-Benz, Home Depot, Southwest Gas, and Subaru.
Our success continues to be based on a solid foundation of performance-based instructional design. It has always included leveraging the latest learning technology. Today, this means mastering XR to significantly shorten time to competence, enable skills learning outside the training center, and as a countermeasure to COVID travel and social restrictions.
We also respect using the right tool for the right job, so the design of eLearning and instructor-led training remains an important part of our work.
If this combination of adhering to sound principles of instructional design while leveraging new technology appeals to you and you have experience designing for a technical audience, let's talk!
Our recent innovations include:
Virtual and mixed reality projects
Responsive e-learning design
Business and sales simulations
Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after class
Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
CraneMorley is an award-winning instructional design firm located in Irvine, California with a successful track record working with enterprise clients developing effective blended learning and performance solutions. Visit our website at https://www.cranemorley.com and https://mixedreality.cranemorley.com.
- Work with instructional designers/writers and our in-house team of media specialists to develop content that meets specific learning and on-the-job performance objectives that include interactive learning assets, simulations, games, scenarios, branching, knowledge checks, and digital case studies.
- Develop and edit images, animations, and other design elements as needed.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to e-learning design standards (branding guidelines, accessibility requirements, imagery, etc.)
- Integrate visual, video, and audio technology into the course development process.
- Maintain digital files in a central and easily accessible location for editing and storage.
- Work independently under tight deadlines while also working collaboratively with the project team.
- Utilize a project management tool and shared project management space to organize the production schedules of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of proven eLearning development experience (Articulate Storyline 360 is required, experience with Adobe Captivate is a plus).
- Experience with virtual, augmented and mixed reality development is not a requirement but a plus; that area of our business is rapidly growing and does offer you an opportunity to learn new VR/AR/MR skills
- Experience in video/audio editing and high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A strong aesthetic sense and good understanding of graphic design principles
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of commitment to exceptional work quality.
- Excellent creative and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for learning and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Optimistic self-starter attitude, willing to drive and own projects from start to finish, and able to manage multiple priorities, independently and as a member of a team.
- Share a portfolio of relevant, professional work.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner)
- Engaging gamification
- Responsive e-learning design
- Business and sales simulations
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after class
- Tablet-based discovery learning that adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops
To Apply to this position, please send your resume over to email@example.com